Sindee Silver home

 


Welcome to my little blog!



I am going to be trying something new that I have never really done before.
Aside from this blog which I have never done I am going to be offering some items for sale :)

  1. Stories & exploits from my past
  2. Confessions
  3. Personalized written story to you in which you set the situation (Be it realistic, fantasy, roleplay etc.)
  4. 1 or 2 personal weekly Email/message offers 
  5. Realtime 1 on 1 online chats in 15- and 30-min increments
  6. Entry into my hidden, private subreddit group for subscribers. Members who post there will get my attention and replies before anything/anyone else. I will also share posts in there that will NOT be shared publicly.
  7. DISCRETION, DISCRETION AND EVEN MORE DISCRETION. Any and all interactions with me, discretion is a top priority unless other arrangements have been mutually agreed upon.
(Everything can be as personalized as you want them to be within reason and everything is negotiable)

 
Those are just some of the things off the top of my head for now. I am sure as soon as things get rolling and I get in the groove of things, that list is going to grow.

I suppose I should also say even though I think it is obvious is that this content is for adult consumption. Unless a request is made for something received from me to be "clean", you can be rest assured it is going to be the complete opposite of clean and dripping with every nasty, explicit, detail, painted with my words.














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Me, SindeeSilver, working that cock to get that sweet, hot cum to flood into my mouth. Click READ MORE to see the clip and feel free to spill some cum to me ~~O ~~O

This is why neglected/unhappily married men seek a woman like me. (ME IN GIF) Not many men get this treatment period let alone those in stale and stagnating relationships. I can be and do what you wish you significant other could..

You get what you pay for! SindeeSilver letting a patron go beyond balls deep in that mouth and throat. Click READ MORE to see the Gif